Friday, July 07, 2006

Stronghold Fighter Pics


Mike at Stronghold Miniatures sent me this photo of the fighter craft he makes (click on it to see a larger version). The product codes are JEW1A through C. They are for the Aurigan Empire in the SDD line. I'm interested in the U-Sylon as they appear to be not Imperial Star Destroyers. Mike tells me the fighters range in length between 5 and 7mm. They're little blighters.

I need scads of small ships for a project I'm working on. I also need these ships on the cheap. The project you ask? I'm working on converting a Flash game called Star Monger to tabletop. The designer of the Flash game, Geoffrey Noles, describes the game thusly: "StarMonger is a space strategy and conquest game made with Flash. Take over all of the star systems to win. The computer player will try to do the same. It is kind of like Risk in Space!"

It's fun and strangely addicting. The full version is available for $9.95 to download. I will be providing the tabletop version for free. Stay tuned for updates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home